Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - January 2020

@darlicious 

@Nezgar 

Yes it was after four months of manual additions of the $$ to my available funds before a moderator had a trouble shooter (my words) looked further and fixed it for good. Wait to see if it becomes a monthly thing and then contact moderators pushing for more than just the $ being added to your account.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious @AE_Collector 

Yeah this is the third time around I've received a badge (2x 25% previously), but no automatic credit each time. I'll keep pressing for a permanent fix then. Out of curiousity, how long after receiving the notification do you find the reward shows in self-serve when it works automatically?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nezgar wrote:

@darlicious @AE_Collector 

Yeah this is the third time around I've received a badge (2x 25% previously), but no automatic credit each time. I'll keep pressing for a permanent fix then. Out of curiousity, how long after receiving the notification do you find the reward shows in self-serve when it works automatically?

@Nezgar 

When it works automatically, the reward usually shows up in your rewards page on about the 6th or 7th, before you even get the notification of the badge.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

Lately I have been finding the $$ in my account several days before I receive notification of the badge and then finally the announcement topic comes last.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Nezgar 

Lately I have been finding the $$ in my account several days before I receive notification of the badge and then finally the announcement topic comes last.

AE_Collector

And of course, the reward only gets applied to your balance on your renewal date (sometime after 2 AM).

BTW, currently the Payment Due date shown in Self-Serve is ACTUALLY the Renewal date. PM made a change back in the Fall and presents the wrong date as the Payment Due Date. For those on AutoPay, it would not affect them and would effectively be transparent.(but I am working with them to get them to fix it so it shown correctly like it used to be).

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do think that not seeing them is ok special in this day and age , to much I identity theft and phones being taken or stolen.  What happened to being good and turning them in to the authority,  anyway we have to keep use safe and protect others. Not saying everyone is doing this . Just a few  but it makes life a lot more complicated.  Hopefully the new g5 systems crack down on that . And we can have our digenty back as a human race.  Stay positives everyone! 

Highlighted

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

BTW, currently the Payment Due date shown in Self-Serve is ACTUALLY the Renewal date. PM made a change back in the Fall and presents the wrong date as the Payment Due Date. For those on AutoPay, it would not affect them and would effectively be transparent.(but I am working with them to get them to fix it so it shown correctly like it used to be).

A few days ago PM Support finally acknowledged that this issue will be addressed.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  That's great to hear. This has caused a lot of confusion and I'm sure for some unnecessary suspensions.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

A few days ago PM Support finally acknowledged that this issue will be addressed.

Well nice that you got an acknowledgment. I sent a whole long thing to Alan_K and Tiana_V some time ago and got nothing but the soothing sound of crickets.

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Well nice that you got an acknowledgment. I sent a whole long thing to Alan_K and Tiana_V some time ago and got nothing but the soothing sound of crickets.

It took A LOT of back and forth, MUCH denial and MISSING the point. BUT I am VERY persistent...so I EVENTUALLY got an acknowledgement. 😕

P.S. Alan_K responded back to me and has passed on all his previous responsibilities to Tiana_V.