cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors - January 2020

👍You now have to hang your shingle @CannonFodder  Cann. O. N. Fodder PM  PI 🕵️‍♀. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@gblackma wrote:

👍You now have to hang your shingle @CannonFodder  Cann. O. N. Fodder PM  PI 🕵️‍♀. 

@CannonFodder Or perhaps:

CANON FODDER with his disciplesCANON FODDER with his disciples

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

Ok then, since, for some reason, some folks are bent outta shape, got their panties in a knot, or whatever other phrase you care to use in just such an occasion, over the names being left out of the announcement, I've done as I said I MIGHT do, and compiled the list of the top 1%, 5%, and 10% reward recipients. Without further adieu:

Top 1% - Jb456, darlicious, LovesToPM

Top 5% - gblackma, geopublic, popping, z10user4, Triguy, CannonFodder, Staliger, Dunkman, totalUser, ChuckYeah

Top 10% - kselmak, dabr, AE_Collector, srlawren, wetcoaster, PAULRANG18, Nezgar, hairbag1, GR, zblackma, XionBunny, cellphoneuser1, pmcell

If I somehow messed up, given the badges don't have dates on them, please don't crucify me. That, and if someone REALLY doesn't want their moniker listed here, just let me know, and I'll edit you out.

Ok...NOW I'm no longer bent out of shape and do not have my knickers in a knot    😉 Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder 

Indeed @AE_Collector knows me well. They are hand written notes.I can tell you this much...with the exception of a couple of users the top 25% and top 50% are in descending order of the bravo leaderboard on February 1st.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

Indeed @AE_Collector knows me well. They are hand written notes.I can tell you this much...with the exception of a couple of users the top 25% and top 50% are in descending order of the bravo leaderboard on February 1st.

Yeah, I figured as much..... the other % rewards were too, also with a few exceptions. So, since you've got 'em all on paper, how many names are we talkin' about?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

Yeah, I figured as much..... the other % rewards were too, also with a few exceptions. So, since you've got 'em all on paper, how many names are we talkin' about?

@CannonFodder  Top 25% - 39  Top 50% - 70

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

@AE_Collector  Yeah, I kinda figured that, but then she could always HAND TYPE them all into a private message and send them, OR she could create a semi-official addendum to my post, listing all the names for 25% & 50% herself.....

Yes she is Hand Typing them now as we speak..... on her a Remington Type Writer. They will be in the mail to you the day after tomorrow. She would have Telexed them to you but her machine doesn't seem to be working.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  Hey this one finger typing takes time...at least I don't have to proof read for autocorrect but heck the ribbon is old and and the letter r keeps getting stuck!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

Top 10% - kselmak, dabr, AE_Collector, srlawren, wetcoaster, PAULRANG18, Nezgar, hairbag1, GR, zblackma, XionBunny, cellphoneuser1, pmcell

Nice digging work there! 👍 Late to the party here, happy to report this is my first 10% reward! Didn't realize at first that meant $5 not my usual $2 🙂 Unfortunately, Feb is surely going to be a slump for me as I have been out of town for a few weeks. Cat Embarassed

Anyone else have the issue where the rewards don't automatically? The mods graciously manually credit the reward when I ask a week or two after the notification, but I've asked them if they can look into why the system isn't doing it automatically...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar  I know @AE_Collector  had an issue for about 5 months...not having the community rewards applied. It took quite awhile for the moderators to finally figure out. Have you always had an issue?