cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - August 2019

Keep reading current and previous posts.  Also contribute to posts and solutions and I'm sure you'll be eligible for a community reward.

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

I’m consistent even if not extremely active! Top 25% for 5 months straight now but all indications are that I still have the glitch that prevents my $$ (that’s TWO $!) from showing up in my community area. I guess I am consistent in that area as well.

Good work everyone!!

Terry

@AE_Collector 

Are you sure the email addresses on both accounts are identical? Zeros or oh's. One's or ell's. Five's or Ess's.

Mayor / Maire

Hello,you guys are the best thank you for all your experience and help to the community and to me also!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll be back some day, if unlimited reduced speed data is ever introduced. Have fun everyone.

@z10user4 wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Are you sure the email addresses on both accounts are identical? Zeros or oh's. One's or ell's. Five's or Ess's.

So I just looked at them both again and noticed two things.

-in one area I had everything lower case while in the other area the first letter in each section of the email address had a capital. I know that email,addresses aren’t case sensitive but that doesn’t rule out PMs software from seeing them as two different addresses for their purposes of identifying community members.

-The Second item is that my email address wasn’t “verified” so I did that. 

Now to see next month if either of these small detail changes affect this.

Terry

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@AE_Collector 

So I just looked at them both again and noticed two things.

-in one area I had everything lower case while in the other area the first letter in each section of the email address had a capital. I know that email,addresses aren’t case sensitive but that doesn’t rule out PMs software from seeing them as two different addresses for their purposes of identifying community members.

-The Second item is that my email address wasn’t “verified” so I did that. 

Now to see next month if either of these small detail changes affect this.

Terry

It's always been my understanding that "the internet" is lower case. I think it comes from the unix history or something. Passwords are definitely case sensitive.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to top 1% and top 5%.

@z10user4 wrote:

It's always been my understanding that "the internet" is lower case. I think it comes from the unix history or something. Passwords are definitely case sensitive.

For the longest time I didn’t realize that email addresses were NOT case sensitive. One day I was reading some literature that mentioned this fact and the light bulb went on. But any other use of the email,address could be case sensitive so it will be interesting to see if this fixes it. But of course it might have been the “unverified” email address too.

Terry

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone who contributed to our community. This month Public Mobile changed the design of their website as well as look into improving the customer experience. Good work to all as always!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulation everyone

And thank you all so much for all the help and guidance, this is a great community