cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance- June 3rd 2018, 12:00 am ET to June 3rd 2018, 11:00 am ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on June 3rd, 2018, 12:00 am  ET to June 3rd, 2018, 11:00 am ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
17 REPLIES 17

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you log into your account and it is active. Try putting your sim in a different phone if it works in the other phone something is wrong with your phone. If it doesn't work in the other phone either contact the mods by private message 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

lindaogorek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I restarted my phone, it did not change anything.

There were litle hicup on service, not sure if its related.   All seem to be fine now.  

Restart your phone sometimes might help.  If already did it, see if the sim card is working.  Otherwise contact mod

jp2

Did your account renew?

Have you tried restarting your phone? 

lindaogorek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had no cell phone service or data since friday, what is going on

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks for notifySmiley Happy

I wonder if this has anything to do with (EU) GDPR Compliance.  A lot of business websites (even in Canada and USA) are updating their backend this month to avoid inadvertent/potential violations (and fines).

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the info.

@brent_liza, I didn't read your post prior to posting my own, I see you're worried as I would be.

As for delaying maintenance, that's a double edged sword, as this type of maintenance normally occurs in of-peak hours to affect as few as possible.  Scheduling for after payment processing, as it takes a while, would put it midday Toronto time.  Peak time.

I wonder if it would be wise for those expecting AutoPay payments Saturday night / Sunday morning to pay today manually, to prevent possible problems.

One recent System Maintenance did affect AutoPay.

I don't want to worry anyone ... but it has happened previously.

brent_liza

I know the updates need to happen but every time this happens it causes the automatic top-ups to not correctly work. Why not push the maintenance until after the system processes the re-loads? I hope everyone who's plan is on auto reload can top up before to help with not receiving a service interruption. 

Acekiller

wonder what will they fix this time!

danlee

Thanks for the heads up. 🙂

@duferdous wrote:

Hi, thanks for letting us know. But is it applicable for all over the Canada or it is only some province specific?

For everyone.

@duferdous wrote:

Hi, thanks for letting us know. But is it applicable for all over the Canada or it is only some province specific?

Everywhere.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.