cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - July 9th 2017, 00:00 ET – July 9th 2017, 10:00 ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on July 9th (Sun) 00:00 pm EST to July 9th 10:00 am you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
10 REPLIES 10

Eli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If this is the case then perhaps everyone who has been without service or had their accounts temp suspended, nofault of their own, OR DID NOT GET WHAT THEY PAID FOR when it was paid for should in good faith be given this lovely new package as COMPENSATION for going without service while the system is being maintained leaving us to suffer without service  ???  Hmmm ??Hmmm ???   😉

phileops

I'm in the same boat. I just got a text saying that I've gotten my rewards, but still no confirm email or signin with the new account email.

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Was this started early? I just activated on July 8 (around 9pm EST) and have no account access or phone usage...

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

shooting in the foot?

S4u2875
I hope that not only for Freedom mobile customer. This time PM target big guys 🙂

@imm1304 that sounds like a great theory, I like that and I approve it. 

Just wanted something funny from the artists on the community, they tend to come up with funny jokes to make up for this humid hot friday. Man Wink

Merci Marie-Helene 

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@zhadj030

Oopsy! Thank you, just corrected it Cat Tongue 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zhadj030, Shazia may have simply forgotten to type the full title.  

How is this for a conspiracy theory:  PM needs this outage to get ready to launch a new 24GB canadawide plan for $150  😉 

This plan will also include 1 free US roaming add-on of your choice per billing cycle. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Yey ,,, more maintenance, even if they didn't mention the word maintenance this time. (Weird)

Anyone with a funny conspiracy theory around here XD.

Thank you Shazia

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Thx
Shazia for heads up.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.