cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Birthday Marie-Helene

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey Community! Today is @MarieHelene_L Birthday!  I want to wish her a very happy day and hope she will have fun celebrating!!!

Cheers!!!

Simon

40 REPLIES 40

Alissa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Happy Belated Birthday! 💜

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy Birthday! Hope you are enjoying your day!

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

happy birthday!  hope you had a great one!

You forgot @MarieHelene_L birthday on the french community!

Joyeux anniversaires @MarieHelene_L !!!!

zmawani

@MarieHelene_LHappy birthday! Thanks for all the work you do to keep the PM subscribers happy with their phone service

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Well I am a bit late but happy birthday and slow down a bit with the fast replies 🙂

DealHunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope it was a good one!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai @MarieHelene_L @Jeremy_M two words:  CAKE.  OVERLOAD.  ðŸ™‚

I love, I really love, my pancreas....  

My spleen just doesn't matter, don't really care about my bladder

But I never leave home without my pancreas....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Happy Birthday Marie-Helene.

You guys must have enjoyed back to back birthday celebration at the office.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Happy Birthday Marie-Helene.  Hope your day is extra special.

@SD08 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes everyone! Even though I'm still not sure how I feel about this 'entering a new decade' thing Smiley LOLCat Tongue 

Welcome to your 20's @MarieHelene_L

I wish I were still entering my 30's. lol  :

Maybe if I act young, I can slow the aging process... Smiley Tongue

@SD08, totally agree turning 30was probably year i had the most fun in my life. I was newly single living with two buddies from childhood in a big house close to the waterfront in Victoria  Oh the fun we had. we had the cruise ship terminal close and if there was a ship in when were having a party the pedi-cab drvers wiuld bring them buy to join the party if they wanted lol. oh great memories from awhile ago now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

A very very Happy Birthday to you @marie-Helene 🙂

X-Files

Happy birthday @MarieHelene_L always 18 age forever ~! ^_^

thapager
Happy birthday!

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am I was hatched in the GTA as well.  I was lucky enough to get out young. 😉

@srlawren, I came the other way through the revolving door.  Kidding aside, no regrets.  The glass is full.  Smiley Happy

srlawren

@will13am I was hatched in the GTA as well.  I was lucky enough to get out young. 😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Thanks again everyone! This community is amazing, you guys are the best Cat Wink

@will13am from Québec! I thought my very french name would give it away Smiley Tongue

@MarieHelene_L, I must apologize.  I am from the GTA and I am programmed to treat the GTA/Ontario as the center of the Canadian Universe.  We are a diverse nation throughout.  That said, if there was money on the line, I would definitely place my bet on Québec.  Again, happy birthday.

Happy birthday! @MarieHelene_L

And welcome the new MOD too. @Simon_O

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks again everyone! This community is amazing, you guys are the best Cat Wink

@will13am from Québec! I thought my very french name would give it away Smiley Tongue

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Happy birthday, @MarieHelene_L.  You can't be 18 forever, you won't be allowed into the pub (assuming you are in Ontario). 

@Shazia_K, always a safe answer even without a picture I would have never said welcome to 30 Man LOL  I am married so I know what answers to give most of the times lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

@TheOldVR can I private message you my mailing address for my McDonalds drink?

@SD08 you're one hoopy frood who always knows where his towel is!

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Another birthday!!! Woo Hoo.... $1 McDonald's drinks for everyone!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Happy Birthday @MarieHelene_L, hope you have a great day!!!!

SD08

@srlawren wrote:

@SD08 I hear ya!  I'm closing in on the question to the great question of life, the universe, and everything.  

(For anyone that's curious and has no idea what I'm referring to, find your towel and look here:)

Spoiler

The answer to everything is always 42.  Now...what was the question?  Robot LOL

That's a classic.

Danielle_Z
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Happy BDay Marie-Hélène.. ENJOY!!! Smiley Very Happy

srlawren

@SD08 I hear ya!  I'm closing in on the question to the great question of life, the universe, and everything.  

(For anyone that's curious and has no idea what I'm referring to, find your towel and look here:)

Spoiler

SD08

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes everyone! Even though I'm still not sure how I feel about this 'entering a new decade' thing Smiley LOLCat Tongue 

Welcome to your 20's @MarieHelene_L

I wish I were still entering my 30's. lol  :

Maybe if I act young, I can slow the aging process... Smiley Tongue

ajanda
Happy birthday 🎉 @MarieHelene_L !
Enjoy your day and don't work too hard today.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

haha @ShawnC13, thank you for revealing her age lol but good guess! 😛 😛

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.