cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

I originally signed up with March during their $10/m off for 6 months promo. I believe it said that as long as you stay on a plan over $30 then the discount will stay. Does anyone know if this is the case with this plan? 

I made the switch regardless, just curious. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

@countonalex 

The promotion should still be valid since plan is over $30.  Just monitor for next payment cycle.  if issues, contact moderator.  

I said switch two phones To the new plan my phone reset back to zero on the data my sons phone didn’t reset back to zero it’s now says it’s downloaded 5 1/2 gig where he hasn’t even downloaded one Gig the whole time he’s been on public mobile by what his iPhone says .

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

More detail please.

-you went online to each of these accounts and switched to this new plan?

-did you do immediate switch rather than switch at next renewal?

-you know that an immediate switch should throw out whatever time/data you had remaining, charge the new rate plan in full and start you on a new 30 day cycle?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Alan_KThats nice, I just took it.  Thank you!

Good Morning, 

$60 UL Canada and US with 2GB

Amazing plan, but after 1 year, can you continue on the same plan? Or you have to change plans?

I know some plans have expire, how does this plan stands up? 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hasan9800 wrote:

Good Morning, 

$60 UL Canada and US with 2GB

Amazing plan, but after 1 year, can you continue on the same plan? Or you have to change plans?

I know some plans have expire, how does this plan stands up? 

You sign up, plan is yours to keep unless you change or account closes.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I also vote for a cheaper version of the plan.

Maybe 4GB (3G speed) +1GB USA talk text roaming.

I would be into that. I don't need 8gb etc. 

Mayor / Maire

@torontokris wrote:

I also vote for a cheaper version of the plan.

Maybe 4GB (3G speed) +1GB USA talk text roaming.

I would be into that. I don't need 8gb etc. 

I think this is for those that just say I'll take one with everything. Or every option on the thing they're buying.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey so is does this plan work in Canada is it basically 10 gb data if u don’t go to states ?