cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BETA Rewards Notification

Danny_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey Community!

For some of you who have been with Public Mobile for almost a year and earning the BETA reward for your first 12-months of active service, it will be expiring soon! We advise you to log into your Self Serve account to see how many more BETA rewards you're eligible for as you reach the 12-months active mark.  If you're close to the end, don't worry! There are plenty of other ways to save.  For example:

1) As you approach your one-year anniversary with us, you will start earning $1 off every 30 days or $3 off every 90 days depending on your plan. 

2) If you're still on a 30-day plan, switching to a 90-day plan would help you continue saving, plus you wouldn't need to worry about making a payment each month.

Check out your plan options here and get a refresher on our Rewards program here.

8 REPLIES 8

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @TroyDaBes,

That's certainly something for which to look forward. 🙂

Cheers.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This coming September will be my 1 year. I can't wait to lower my plan as year pass by! Definitely one of the perks why I'm staying at this company. Great job guys!

defence5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@McLaren wrote:
I guess you would just add up how many beta discounts you received. 12 would be the the last one

Since we can only access the previous 6 months of account history, this isn't possible.

What would make more sense is if the text message that was sent was worded: Thanks for renewing, that was your last BETA discount or words to that effect.  That would have made it a lot easier to understand.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I guess you would just add up how many beta discounts you received. 12 would be the the last one

defence5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do we tell when this Beta discount finishes on our account as there seems to be no clear way of doing this in 'My Account'?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Danny_M,

I stand corrected. Indeed, there was no 90-day plan when the $10 Beta reward started.

Thank you for the clarification.

Danny_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Martin!

Thank you for clarifying! Just a small correction to points 2) and 3), during BETA we did not have 90-day plans available.  Therefore, no one should be able to get the reward for the full 1080 days as you explained above.  However, a customer earning the BETA reward who was originally on the 30-day plan could have switched to the 90-day plan.  So there will be a number of customers who are between the 360 days and 1,080 days (possibly longer if the customer has been in and out of suspend status in between cycles). 

For customers, it's best to look at the number of plan cycles or times your BETA reward has been earned ($10 off).  The reward ends on the expiry of your 12th plan with Public Mobile as @Martin explained above.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Danny_M,

To avoid any confusion, especially because self-serve accounts have been known to contain incorrect or missing information, please take note of the following:
1: 30-day plans each generate a $10 Beta reward. For those customers who have purchased only 30-day plans, their reward ends upon expiry of the 12th plan, after 360 days, thus 12 x $10 = $120.
2: 90-day plans each generate a $10 Beta reward. For those customers who have purchased only 90-day plans, their reward ends upon expiry of the 12th plan, after 1,080 days, thus 12 x $10 = $120.
3: For those customers who bought 30- and 90-day plans, use the above to determine when your Beta reward of $120 will be reached.

FYI.

Need Help? Let's chat.