cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received my SIM card, ordered on 15th

sosamosa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered my SIM card on November 15th and I received it today finally. I am definitely still interested in the promotional plan as this will help me push away from Rogers. I have all the confimation info ready. Not sure what the instructions are to activate my SIM card now that the promotion has ended. I know they are back logged like crazy so I don't mind waiting, but hopefully they will will honor the 4GB / 40$ promo as I ordered the SIM card before November 16th.

5 REPLIES 5

sosamosa

bump

sosamosa

It has not worked out. It has been 3 weeks my messages have gone unread and the mods are still helping people who post threads after. I guess it comes down to who can make more noise that will get help first. I feel like I have been sitting here waiting patiently like a sucker.

Now it has time come to port my Rogers number over to PM and I am actually dreading the process as if theres is a problem with the port I can look forward to 2-3 weeks without support? Please Mods if you ask people to message you, as a solution, don't take WEEKS to read messages. I understand you are backlogged because of the very promotion I am trying to get honored, but waiting 2-3 weeks for something that would take less than 5 minutes is ridiculous. Pls send help!

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Like the link @NDesai has shared, you'll be activating on the 90-day, province-wide talk, global text, 6GB data plan for $120. Once you are activated, you'll need to contact one of the moderators to make the adjustment of your account to 12GB. I understand you need to include your order number. This will prove you ordered your SIM during the time frame for honouring the plan.

Let us know how it works out for you! Robot Very Happy

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

They will honor that, just need to send private message to one of the mod.

They probably still very busy to solve all the remaining issue.  🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Here is what you need to do: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

Need Help? Let's chat.