cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best/ fastest way to get community rewards

gordone27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey everyone.

i have been with public mobile for 2 years, but i do not have any community rewards,

I'm just wondering what is the easiest way to get up to the $20 credits? any suggestions would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

The secret to being popular has always been to hang around the prettiest girl at the party.

Community Rewards aren't so great. They're based on the fickle whims of external opinions, they're not consistent because Community membership and population and visibility and issues are always changing unpredictably, and they're basically capped at ten bucks (unless you get the other ten bucks for being an Oracle).

AutoPay and Loyalty Rewards are passive and easy grabs. 

Referral Rewards is where the fat money is at. Bring in some people, get their accounts and their phones all set up, and start whittling your bill down. 

Scoman20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Be as helpful as possible.   Circulate new deals like the rbc rewards... 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah getting that amt on a monthly basis (or at all) is going to be rough.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Easiest way is to go after the low hanging fruit and try for the $10 to $15 mark.  Supplement the difference by returning empty bottles for refund if your jurisdiction offers it, give remaining free time to a charity. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gordone27 wrote:

hey everyone.

i have been with public mobile for 2 years, but i do not have any community rewards,

I'm just wondering what is the easiest way to get up to the $20 credits? any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sit on your computer pressing refresh every 5 seconds for hours and days on end each month and reply with correct and sensible information. Then hope that people give you some bravos. Then hope that whoever started the thread will give you the solution indicator.

The $20 level is kind of a misnomer. It's by invite only. So the best you can really get is $15 until you've been posting for some time and the company invites you to join the ranks of the Oracles.

There's a joke saying around here...it's more profitable for time spent to collect and redeem bottle deposits than to spend so much time here to get that $15.

Or...get one part time job...for a couple hours...a month.

Need Help? Let's chat.