cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strongly recommand about community moderator for new customer

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As you know, our Community  is the place to get all the Public Mobile help and support you need! The Community is also the place where you can get assistance from our awesome Community Moderators when needed. 

very helpful for new custoemr to know about community moderator 

Who are the Community moderators?

When are the community moderators available?

• Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

When should I contact a Community Moderator?

• When you posted a question about our products and services  and haven’t received a response (On average you should have a response within 30-60min)
  • When one of our Oracles or Community members decides that your question/issue needs moderator assistance

Which Moderator should I contact?

Regardless of who you tag, your question goes into a pool of questions that is distributed to all of our Moderators. This takes all the guesswork out of the process and means that as long as you are tagging or private messaging at least one of the Moderators, you will get a response. For example, if I were to tag @Mary_M during a time where she is not working, but @Saray_O and @Shazia_K are, then I will receive a response from either @Saray_O or @Shazia_K. This also means that tagging all three Moderators is not necessary.

How should I contact the Community Moderators?

There are two ways that you are able to contact our Community Moderators:

1. Tagging: Simply tag one of the above Community mods by inserting their name in your topic or reply post. For example, if I wanted to tag Shazia, I would use @Shazia_K to contact her Please do not tag Moderators multiple times for one thread- it will not make them respond any faster. While it may take them 20-30 minutes to get back to you, they will be sure to do so.
  2. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for the Community Moderator’s name or by clicking on the Community Moderator’s name or Avatar, then, on the right-side of their profile click on “Send this user a private message”

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?

• Once the Community Moderator has responded to a private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
  • Your account number and #PIN will be asked for, so we can validate your account information

How quickly should I expect a Community Moderator to respond to me?

• During our business hours, our Community Moderators strive to respond to you within 20-30 minutes of you tagging or private messaging them

What other ways can I get assistance if the Community Moderators are not available?

• Try posting your question on the Community forums
  • Contact our support team via email:
0 REPLIES 0
Need Help? Let's chat.