cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

😷📲must watch video 😷

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
11 REPLIES 11

When a new topic is created by cutting part of a conversation out of a larger topic (such as is one) so it can be moved somewhere, typically to the Lounge.... Is there no ability for the Oracle to change the title of the new topic? I understand the reason it was cut out and moved but leaving the same title that conflicts with "the real topic" with this same title just causes confusion in my opinion. Additional valid comments that should be in the main topic can easily get added here by community members not realizing this is now located in the lounge. If possible, please re-title topics cut out of other existing topics.

<edit> Looks as though this HAS been done now or may have been done prior to me making this comment. It sort of looks though if someone clicks reply on a specific comment in this topic, the title that remained on that specific comment is copied.

AE_Collector

Paranoia doesn't have to mean fear of unrealistic, implausible, imaginary threats.

Paranoia can mean fear of real things that can really harm you. Like a potentially debilitating or fatal contagion during a pandemic crisis.

Avoiding essential hygiene and sanitation, being unconcerned about real risk of infection is your choice. Good luck.

But don't force others to be exposed to your increased risk of carrying disease. Not only your unwashed hands but also every item and every person those hands touch. Good luck to your loved ones instead of you.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for sharing.

Facebookphobic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

During this time it is a 'good' paranoia washing its hands...

dboxtvinfo715

Wash your 📲😷 Watch Video

dboxtvinfo715

No thanks why you parranoid?

Why you come here to take the time to write NO thanks ?

Email me in private to explain ?

Let's hear this 

You just had to post your negative paranoid perceptions. Hmm... loL.

dboxtvinfo715

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Wash hands 20 seconds is long  

CLICK HERE 

---------------------------------------N O    T H A N K S ! ! !-----------------------------

dboxtvinfo715

dboxtvinfo715
Need Help? Let's chat.