cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Too many people helping out now Robot LOL mine was down this month 

I could hardly get in any posts as they were mostly answered within minutes to an hour. Oh, well, I know I don't do it for the money.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all reward recipients.

Thanks for noticing it @RobertQc.

It's always great to receive a reward, thanks 🙂

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you public mobile, I love the service and the community feel this company has,earning rewards for being a  loyal customer is nice too    😉

@RobertQc wrote:

Rewards have been deposited in accounts, congrats to all 😉

Twitchy fingers?  Back to back almost duplicate posts

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Rewards have been deposited in accounts, congrats to all 😉

Rewards have been deposited, congrats to all 😉

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

No reward love for me yet...  Still seeing only the community reward from January’s distribution.

Not even getting your oracle reward properly?  Hmm, you'd think the oracle reward would be easiest to distribute since it's not calculated directly from monthly activity like for regular members, but...apparently not.  They would only need to set our accounts to automatically receive it until we no longer have the position, like toggling a switch. 

@stonechucker wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Confirmed: community rewards have been deposited

Did ya think I was lyin'?! 🙂

No, but sometimes there are delays or a few people end up being forgotten.  We'll also never really know if the rewards are all paid all at once or in a few batches throughout the night.

In addition, someone else was saying that there was a problem with his plan details in a different thread, so I was also logging into my account to see if my plan details would show.

No reward love for me yet...  Still seeing only the community reward from January’s distribution.

So your saga continues?  It looks like you may have to chase them again.  Someone else had rewards deposited into the wrong account.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

No, but sometimes there are delays or a few people end up being forgotten.  We'll also never really know if the rewards are all paid all at once or in a few batches throughout the night.

In addition, someone else was saying that there was a problem with his plan details in a different thread, so I was also logging into my account to see if my plan details would show.

Great, I wasn't sure if I would make it back in the top 5 this month 🙂 Well done, great to have a calmer month!

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rewards have been distributed.

Congrats everybody!

@stonechucker wrote:

It is currently 5:27 am on Dec 8th, my renewal was completed yesterday fully by noon, and currently the only rewards I se are $6 each for loyalty, and AutoPay, and $9 for friend referrals.

Unless I dropped off a ton this list past month, which I suppose is possible, I’ve been overlooked a second time this year right around a renewal period on my Community reward.

Last months announcement left me out both by name and avanatar.  @Dave_M and company must really not like my Open Letter.

@stonechucker wrote:

Unless I dropped off a ton this list past month, which I suppose is possible, I’ve been overlooked a second time this year right around a renewal period on my Community reward.

Last months announcement left me out both by name and avanatar.  @Dave_M and company must really not like my Open Letter.

LOL

We know that you didn't fall off the community rewards list.  To me at least, the so-called secret community rewards forumula isn't so secret, but by Public Mobile insisting that the forumula is secret, that means that there's no transparency when it comes to how much is given out to each member.  Supposedly, it cuts down on forum reward abuse, but yet it still happens.  We see people who post almost pointless messages getting rewards, yet someone who we see online and posting quite often and trying to help doesn't get receive any community reward?

I'm curious what's with your specific account that's triggering this strange stuff.  I can't remember for sure, but I think that one time that our Oracle Shawn was left out, but when they corrected things, he was suddenly at the top of the list.  That was maybe 1 to 1.5 years ago and when they made the corrections,  a bunch of us ended up receiving double rewards that month.

@stonechucker wrote:

No, i stayed on the 90 day Fall Promo.  

Wise decision!

popping

Congratulation to all contributors for another busy month.

It is nice to be rewarded.

No, i stayed on the 90 day Fall Promo.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody! This is why I stay! On a little break still. But I'll be back. To all those getting some reward here...good job. Feels good doesn't it.

@stonechucker wrote:

It is currently 5:27 am on Dec 8th, my renewal was completed yesterday fully by noon, and currently the only rewards I se are $6 each for loyalty, and AutoPay, and $9 for friend referrals.

It's risky business biting the hand that feeds you.  The community wants to know, did you do a plan change.  Well maybe not the entire community, I do anyway.

Congrats to all that received the reward.  It was my 24th reward and I think in that tie it isclose to $288 in community rewards what a great place to be!!!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

For those interested, November community rewards have been credited to the accounts.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up.  I checked a few hours ago and they weren't there yet, but for some other months, I noticed them in my account a few minutes before midnight eastern on the day that they were applied.

I do think that regulars such as you and I usually have a pretty good idea of which rewards amounts we will be getting, with a relatively high degree of accuracy, before the awards even show up in our accounts.. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@SD08 wrote:

For those interested, November community rewards have been credited to the accounts.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up.  I checked a few hours ago and they weren't there yet, but for some other months, I noticed them in my account a few minutes before midnight eastern on the day that they were applied.

I do think that regulars such as you and I usually have a pretty good idea of which rewards amounts we will be getting, with a relatively high degree of accuracy, before the awards even show up in our accounts.. 

SD08

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

(Although over time I suppose the sliding 30 days will keep adjusting that. I don't know I haven't mapped that out. Maybe it only slides a day or two to either side.)

@Anonymous on months following months with 30 days (May, July, October, December), your renewal date stays the same as the previous month.  On months following months with 31 days (January, February, April, June, August, September, November), your renewal day moves forward 1 day from the previous month.  In March, your renewal date moves backward 2 days, except during leap years when it moves backward 1 day.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I'm renewing 5 days earlier this December than I did last year.  Renewals weren't a problem prior to my last one.

I did manually top on the one prior to the last, as it was a Maintenance night.  Didn't want that screwing things up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it'll just catch up. I fluked out and arrived here in the middle of the month so I see the rewards and then I renew shortly afterwards.

(Although over time I suppose the sliding 30 days will keep adjusting that. I don't know I haven't mapped that out. Maybe it only slides a day or two to either side.)

You're on a very close time frame there though. You might make it. Remember that the rewards appear before any announcement.

Watch it carefully.  My last renewal, the Community Rewards were paid out at the same time as my renewal was processing, and I didn't get the credit for the rewards.  I've got the same thing this renewal, also on December 7th.

I'm hoping the rewards are either paid out early or left until the 8th.

BTW, for those keeping track (I know there are a few of you), I've cancelled my plan change.  Going to renewal Fall Promo 2016 again.

@Someone_here wrote:

Hi all,

So on my selfserve main "Overview" page, I see:

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Dec 6, 2018

And when I check my rewards, it says: 

• Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 7, 2018

My question: given the community reward payout date (usually on the 7th of each month), and my renewal date (December 6-7), and your experience of the system, do you think my rewards will be converted into available funds before or after December's community reward appearing in my acount?

I think the system will convert the rewards available into available funds sometime late on the 6th. If your community rewards are in your account by then they will be used for this payment. If they are applied on the 7th the go towards your January payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.