cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PM Number showing up as USA on caller ID

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@birdinator99   Hey on a different note.....need to escape winter? Check out swoops seat sale.

$90 one way to Florida, Mexico, Las Vegas and $38 to Kelowna, Victoria and Hamilton ( warmer than winnipeg especially come late february/March.)

7 REPLIES 7

This conversation has been moved to The Lounge over member concerns about a thread going off-topic making it harder for someone to get help with the service.

@gblackma  Poparide is awesome! What a great way to get around. I don't miss greyhound one bit. Another one of those dog companies I despise. There's pretty good  coverage in Ontario. They have referral codes too but you have to share it thru Facebook or something.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@birdinator99   Hey on a different note.....need to escape winter? Check out swoops seat sale.

$90 one way to Florida, Mexico, Las Vegas and $38 to Kelowna, Victoria and Hamilton ( warmer than winnipeg especially come late february/March.)

@ChuckYeah  They just added Charlottetown! From $72 return to Hamilton. One way Hamilton to Abbotsford from $12/$41...Winnipeg, Edmonton, Moncton from $38/$43 and places hot and sunny from $92-$115. You can take advantage too! I'm flying to Halifax return to Abby $95!

$92-$115

Swoop doesn't fly out of YYZ and that is a deal killer.  Ground transportation to YHM cost more than the flight unless I am willing to spend a day getting there.  Smiley Sad

@will13am  Aha you have to do what I do as a non driver getting all the way out to Abbotsford  airport from Vancouver. Poparide! $10 Toronto to Hamilton's airport. I discovered it this summer true ridesharing.

@will13am  A poparide to Abbotsford  is $10-$12. Public transit and the shuttle bus (also on poparide) is $3-$5+$17. So in the case of my first flight to London ON the transport if I don't get a poparide is more than my flight as I got the lowest possible price for that leg of the trip. $30 return Abbotsford to London.

@will13am Thanks for sharing "Poparide".

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@ChuckYeah  They just added Charlottetown! From $72 return to Hamilton. One way Hamilton to Abbotsford from $12/$41...Winnipeg, Edmonton, Moncton from $38/$43 and places hot and sunny from $92-$115. You can take advantage too! I'm flying to Halifax return to Abby $95!

$92-$115

Swoop doesn't fly out of YYZ and that is a deal killer.  Ground transportation to YHM cost more than the flight unless I am willing to spend a day getting there.  Smiley Sad

@will13am  Aha you have to do what I do as a non driver getting all the way out to Abbotsford  airport from Vancouver. Poparide! $10 Toronto to Hamilton's airport. I discovered it this summer true ridesharing.

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

$92-$115

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

$92-$115

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

$92-$115

Need Help? Let's chat.