cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile possible changes?

Coka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I saw some Public M. proposal ads. Unlimited data? Come and go?

Coka_0-1652619875433.png

12 REPLIES 12

lyylwygaj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If PM offer unlimited version of the same plan with 15% ~20% premium, I will go for it. And I may not need my Fido tablet plan anymore.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Any update?

Basically replying to this thread so that I will get notified 

LeePublic

One word: Revenue!

emilblac07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If unlimited was an option right now I would be buying it, why haven't they offered it sooner?

LeePublic

If PM is getting Unlimited data, then this is a great change! I can't wait! About time as PM hasn't improved it's plans since 2018.

BearFBI

Interesting.. I would love to see unlimited data. 

I assume Koodo would have to do the same with their prepaid plans. 

At least PM will be on par with lucky. Now we need E-SIM

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Don't see them doing something like unlimited data. If so After 5 or 10 GB I am sure it would be ground down to a halt

Coka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was doing survey today and this was topic they wanted opinion about. Not an ad. They were few other slogans proposed and potential ads with cartoon figures and real people shown. Then questions comparing Public with 4-5 other mobile companies.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

And @Coka , you use the word "proposal", is this in progress in a possible marketing shift? Are you a retailer or employee of Telus/PM?

benfatto

No unlimited data plans at PM. How old are those ads?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Coka The unlimited data is interesting. Wonder what the cost for it will be. The come and go? You can essentially do that now, though you can't always keep your number depending on how long you've gone. The rewards? No thanks. I like my "old" rewards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Interesting, where'd you see those @Coka , do you have links for them ?

Need Help? Let's chat.