cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Posting this for comic relief -have been accused of paying for 3 accounts just to get $1 reward.LOL

Just received a warning that I have 3 accounts and using them to gain reward $$$. I fully understand the concern - but making an assumption calling it abuse and insulting me  is not at all reasonable  and just an abuse of the power he may have on this forum.- Yes we do have 3 separate  PM accounts held by and paid for by three (3) different persons. To accuse only me of paying for 3 accounts just to cheat the system in order to  perhaps gain one  free dollar ($1) for just perhaps one month on only one account is utterly petty,  ridiculous  and just plain a rash uncalled  insulting accusation.

I fully suspect that this accuser will not have the courage to give me an apology and suspect that most likely, will cancel my account and delete this post. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Posting this for comic relief -have been accused of paying for 3 accounts just to get $1 reward

Curious why they flagged you? I don't see any oddities in who has bravo'd your posts

Re: Posting this for comic relief -have been accused of paying for 3 accounts just to get $1 reward

@kav2001c wrote:

Curious why they flagged you? I don't see any oddities in who has bravo'd your posts

Not meaning any harm, I think our three separate account holders living under the same roof may have Bravo’d each other but not enough to get any rewards. Wondering if there is a way to look up how many BRAVO’s given raised the alarm. The other two PM account holders deny that they tried to cheat so I assume it was me that inadvertently is the culprit. 

@Beer 

whoever accused you must be having a bad day 🤔

@CellGirl wrote:

@Beer 

Yikes .. I just accepted your post as "SOLUTION" -- hope I won't get into trouble for it LOL

Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

@CellGirl wrote:

@Beer 

Yikes .. I just accepted your post as "SOLUTION" -- hope I won't get into trouble for it LOL

@Beer  You can click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the post and click "not the solution"

@RobertQc wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@CellGirl wrote:

@Beer 

@Beer  You can click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the post and click "not the solution"

Why would I wan't to do that - I do agree and accept  CellGirl 's solution.

Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

Just received a warning that I have 3 accounts and using them to gain reward $$$. I fully understand the concern - but making an assumption calling it abuse and insulting me  is not at all reasonable  and just an abuse of the power he may have on this forum.- Yes we do have 3 separate  PM accounts held by and paid for by three (3) different persons. To accuse only me of paying for 3 accounts just to cheat the system in order to  perhaps gain one  free dollar ($1) for just perhaps one month on only one account is utterly petty,  ridiculous  and just plain a rash uncalled  insulting accusation.

I fully suspect that this accuser will not have the courage to give me an apology and suspect that most likely, will cancel my account and delete this post. 

@Beer  The issue should not be having 3 self-serve accounts, but to have 3 community accounts which also happen to interact with each other under the same roof.

I am not a mod, just another customer but I notice there is another community account called "Wine" that you have been interacting with for bravo's to and from. Maybe that is where the problem is.

@Beer wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@CellGirl wrote:

@Beer 

Why would I wan't to do that - I do agree and accept  CellGirl 's solution.

@Beer  I am not a moderator, but you didn't post a legit question, there is no solution to your comment. Do what you want, but having multiple accounts bravoing each other and marking solutions that are not a solution is something I would personally not want to do.

There is no question mark in your entire original post. Look up the definition of solution. The speculation of someones mood is not a solution in my books.

Do what you want, but I can tell you from my time here and what I have seen it never ends welll.

Now I'm even more confused as to why you say that this may not end well-

********When a Black Ribbon with the words accept as solution appears and if one agrees with the post ----  is it not proper to accept it?

*******Anyways I think it best for the time being for me not to post or Bravo any posts and just leave it to the very familiar click of members to do theitr thing. I activated my PM account to text, voice call and use data and that is all. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

Now I'm even more confused as to why you say that this may not end well-

@Beer 

"PUBLIC MOBILE reserves the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or delete any User Content and/or to suspend or terminate your access to the Site without notice upon a violation of attempted violation of these Terms of Service or for any other reason, which may reduce or deny eligibility for Rewards earned from participation in the community."