Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 1000 Guests.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

20200807_133914.jpg

 Wow. Ive never seen over 1000 guests.

I wonder how many of them actually join Public and how many get turned off by the issues that people post about in the community. 

I would be curious to see how many SIM activations happen in a day.

3 REPLIES 3

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 Thats true but I dont think all 1000 of those people are existing users either without an account or havent logged in yet. 

People are always going to be browsing the Community, but not necessarily log in. Customers are not required to create a Community account unless needing customer support, so many won't until they need to.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

FWIW

When all those personal vendettas, attacks and accusations were rampant on these boards and in private messages, it thoroughly put me off of actively participating here. And, for a long time now I seem to be way too slow with any replies I'm starting anyway. (Point in case, the last contribution posted I started at 2 minutes after op, got kicked out by the platform twice and by the time my post finally showed up in the thread it's on page 2!) 

So there's essentially zero incentive for me to log in when stopping by here. Which means that 98% the time I'm here I'll show up in the stats as "guest". 

So not all of those 1000+ people might be newcomers / potential new customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.