cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More good plans not available to existing customers☹️

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Tons of awesome new plans expiring January 8th but all unavailable to existing customers...really considering going through the trouble of porting my number out and back again just to get the 50GB/$34 plan since I'm paying same for only 20GB☹️☹️☹️

6 REPLIES 6

esel
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Sorry to hear that!! I'm still on the old rewards plan and have enough credits that it doesn't make sense to switch, but there's some tempting plans and deals. I did see some people say they were able to change after asking a few times, maybe depending on which agent you get. You would think that if you're not changing to a lower price point they would accommodate!!

TheGx

☹️

Kremzeek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I asked...they said NO.

fixin

@TheGx - on Black Friday, Public Mobile had 40GB|$34 For New and Existing customers. But most people couldn't access that deal due to that login outage. If you want the $34|50GB, ask an agent via the link that @Handy1 provided.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx  And @Kremzeek  why don’t you ask support if you can have the 50GB for $34 plan . Some folks have reported getting it just by asking . 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Kremzeek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've inquired about the same thing.
I thought 20Gb for $34 was a great deal, so I took it. Now, they're offering 50 Gb for noobs, but leaving us loyal customers with less.
This sucks.

Need Help? Let's chat.