cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Klinik - Right to repair

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/04/09/right-to-repair-mobile-klinik/

Apple has a unique perspective able the ability to repair their phones.

4 REPLIES 4

@Darleon 

If it was the battery or loose battery connection…it will be a cheap quick fix. Worst case…it could be the mother board.

Most repair shop will do a free diagnosis.

Darleon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

At the moment, this topic is also relevant to me. I am looking for an expert in mobile phones. My Iphone smartphone just stopped turning on. What could be the problem? Is it a battery, or is there some other problem? I want to order phone spare parts now to get my smartphone repaired. There is a lot of very important information for me.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I love watching Louis Rossman repair Macbook videos.

I had learn techniques from him on how to work with surface mounted component and use my hot air SMD rework station.  I repair Roomba and Neato robotic vacuum.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

I'm resurrecting this thread to add

iFixit

Parts, tools, kits, DIY guides and videos and forums, even (unofficially) a network of people willing to refurb or repair your devices for you (quite competently and dirt cheap). They also have repair guides and tech stuff all over YouTube and all the usual social media pages.

As for "Right to Repair" topics which especially involve Apple and Apple devices ... search online for Louis Rossman, a very public advocate against Apple's corporate villainy.

Need Help? Let's chat.