cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone on PM know any cheap internet providers ?:)

13 REPLIES 13

I had good experience with TekSavvy a few years ago.

And bad experience with Primus. Although that was back in the dark ages of dial-up.

My work pays for my Telus Optik at home. But I pay $20 per month for a "local" 60GB 5Mbps mobile data account with Xplornet. Options depend on where you live, if you want fast data then stick with the wired providers but if you want cheap data then look around (search engine results are regional, so actually check out those paid ad links at the top of the list).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Cellular-quot-home-quot-internet/td-p/4417...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Anyone-have-internet-not-from-Telus-Shaw-o...

@Savebig2 Shaw provides home internet service in some of Northern Ontario, but not for much of the southern part.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jess4107 wrote:

Shaw is pretty cheap! They always have deals running and they have really great customer service reps that will usually cut you a deal!

Pffffft, yeah, right! Sounds like you're prankin' the OP with THAT one! 🙄  That, and I'm pretty sure they DO NOT service Ontario.

Savebig2

Thanks 🙂

Savebig2

Thanks 

do they service Ontario 

jess4107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Shaw is pretty cheap! They always have deals running and they have really great customer service reps that will usually cut you a deal!

@Savebig2 hi check out these companies

Savebig2

I’m east but thank you 😊 

Savebig2

Agreed thanks 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 wrote:

If you're out west...look at CanCom.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Savebig2 , Public Mobile is owned by Telus.  It is a third tier brand.  So far Telus has not affiliated other services into the Public Mobile brand.  I doubt that they would do that as the competitors are also using the same approach with their third tier brand.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 wrote:

Hi @Savebig2 ,

That is dependant on the area you are living in. 

Just google internet plans/packages and your city and you should get some hits.

Need Help? Let's chat.