cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Service Provider (GTA)

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We all know the best budget mobile carrier. 🙂 I would like to ask whats the best Internet Service Provider in GTA/Toronto? 

5 REPLIES 5

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I use Teksavvy and have for the past 15 or so years. I used to like them a lot more than I do now. I find their prices have really gone up in price (and recently went up again!). A few months ago, the service was also so faulty that it causes me problems. That said, it is still reasonably priced enough that I don't plan to go through the hassle of switching.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@buang99 The best one by far is beanfeild metroconnect fiber. They offer 1 GBPS download and upload for only 50$ a month. They serve most of the buisness side but if you happen to be in their residential area then you are in luck. They have a amazing fiber network. Its kinda overpowerd because you get Gigabit buisness grade fiber to a residential home. Its only 50$ so you cant go wrong. 

@buang99 wrote:

We all know the best budget mobile carrier. 🙂 I would like to ask whats the best Internet Service Provider in GTA/Toronto? 

I suggest Velcom. I'm been with them for years, and sure there have been some service issues, but generally it's been fine. Some of the independent budget ISPs have throttling policies that kicks in during certain times of the day, but Velcom doesn't. As for Teksavvy, i would say that I believe their reputation to be better than some others mentioned earlier, but that they're not exactly the least expensive, comparatively.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have been a customer of big red forever.  I have to do the annual song and dance with them to get a good price but they have always come through.  

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Found from internet:

• ekSavvy. A favourite of nerds across Ontario, TekSavvy offers a healthy mix of over a dozen cable, DSL and Sky Fi plans, backed up by pleasant customer service. ...
  • Carry Telecom. ...
  • Acanac. ...
  • Start. ...
  • VMedia. ...
  • GTA Telecom. ...
  • Beanfield Metroconnect. ...
  • Xinflix.
Need Help? Let's chat.