cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hockey season starting, post any predictions here!!!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For starters, Calgary will make playoffs again, and will get past first round this time!

Flames Logo.jpgCalgary Flames Logo.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Turn out nobody golfing early...

TheGx

@will13am wrote:

I will start by addressing the obvious.  The leafs will have a long golf season. 

So far the leafs and everyone having long golf season because of virus...of course nobody could predict all sports being cancelled...

Dand1l
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Frankly, there are no more predictions, for me especially, I am tired of predicting and loosing my money just because there are some unexpected game changes. Think that hockey becomes a business for somebody and there is less sport than it was 5 years ago. That's why, if you want to see a fair play and a good game you need to watch Ice hockey spengler cup in Davos Switzerland. They are all about fair play and nice hockey, you can watch it as well and you will see a big difference, we have taken a lot of good players from other there but we did not take the play tactics

Tman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Penticton Vees are going to win 

The National Junior A Championship

chiefoshiro
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

I am a die hard dumb a@$ Oilers fan and i think my team shall be the ones to procure Lord Stanley.

CJR

Avalanche will win Lord Stanley.

TheGx

@madhi19 wrote:

The Habs will barely miss or make the playoff. As is tradition the Leafs will lose in the first round to Boston. The Oilers will make the playoff and go deep. The Senators will still be a joke. And I have no clue what the Flames and Canucks will do...

Looks like Edmonton will go far just by looking at these first 10 games, good call!

TheGx

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Gonna be a homer and pick the LEAFS!!!

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The Habs will barely miss or make the playoff. As is tradition the Leafs will lose in the first round to Boston. The Oilers will make the playoff and go deep. The Senators will still be a joke. And I have no clue what the Flames and Canucks will do...

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cgydom88 wrote:

I can see a Flames / Leags Stanley cup final!! 

Not unless you mean they're going to be watching it on television like the rest of us. Although in a video game, anything is possible

Cgydom88

I can see a Flames / Leags Stanley cup final!! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I will start by addressing the obvious.  The leafs will have a long golf season. 

Need Help? Let's chat.