cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO REPLY

sholeh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI guys,

When I write something to reply a message, it isn't appears  under the main message. it is ok or there is a problem.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

sholeh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dabr wrote:

@sholeh wrote:

HI guys,

When I write something to reply a message, it isn't appears  under the main message. it is ok or there is a problem.

Thanks 

@sholeh  If you are replying to the community forum, then you just need to click the dark reply button (bottom right) in the post you want to respond to.  This will open up a dialogue box where you can just click quote (top right) and then type your response.  Also if you want to tag someone just use your @ key and it will bring up a list of names, then simply click on the name you are responding to.

Thank you for your useful response. 

all the best

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sholeh wrote:

HI guys,

Thanks 

@sholeh  If you are replying to the community forum, then you just need to click the dark reply button (bottom right) in the post you want to respond to.  This will open up a dialogue box where you can just click quote (top right) and then type your response.  Also if you want to tag someone just use your @ key and it will bring up a list of names, then simply click on the name you are responding to.

Need Help? Let's chat.