Did you mean: 

Fun

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone wanna have some fun 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Mine took some balance when I first Resumed. (or did I make a 0 payment? I dunno know) It was just in that state. Then Suspend/Resume again fixed it up. I wasn't in a mindset of observing things so I wasn't keeping track of all I did.

@Anonymous 

Interesting.... because I had to do that to get it to take the payment in the first place I was hoping the bf could go two months in a row without suspension......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious: Oh right...self-suspend made it look right. Resume made it active. But now I guess I'll need to ask for the rewards at the next renewal.

@Anonymous 

I just expected it to fix itself.....on a totally different matter I was finishing up with a mod when they asked if there was anything else they could help answer.....and they opened a ticket.

I've noticed a higher than usual amount of delayed renewals, late autopay, missing reward/renewal texts or at unusual hours and now future dated expired plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I kinda don't care. It's my data account. Everything is working. meh.

Of course I would want rewards to be paid at the next renewal so we'll see what happens with your ticket.

I had imagined the system would figure it out with some overnight scripts or something but I guess not.

@Anonymous 

The bf's has been like that for a week....I have a tech dept ticket open. Nothin' yet. Looks like its spreading....

Anonymous
Not applicable

How about this for fun. Everything about this account is working. It was resumed yesterday morning and seemed to have used balance on hand. The plan expired (past tense) in the future. I'll see what happens to it and maybe see what happens at the next renewal.

z10user4_0-1626467149818.png

Pun? I don't get it? No fun intended.

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes I'm ready!

Hit me with your best shot!

Need Help? Let's chat.