cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Posts

Alex_F
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

How do I make a blog post in the community?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gbus wrote:

got it, thanks.

@Gbus 

In the meantime, maybe the community can help with whatever problem you might be having to want the moderators.

Gbus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

got it, thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gbus wrote:

how do you get a response from a moderator or a customer service rep???? this is the first place i found that i can say anything to anyone

@Gbus 

You need to click on the ? balloon in the lower right of this window. Although oddly it doesn't seem to be there right now.

Click on the little envelope icon in the upper right and make a new message and address it to moderator_team.

@Luddite : maybe this one too. maybe just the couple posts

Gbus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do you get a response from a moderator or a customer service rep???? this is the first place i found that i can say anything to anyone

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GGPlayer wrote:

I guess he asked this question because the profile page has a field about the number of blogs.

@GGPlayer oh, good guess.

@Alex_F the community wasn't custom-built by/for Public Mobile; it's run on a commercial community/forum platform called Lithium.  It offers a bunch of features, which Ltihium's customers (many companies and organizations) can pick and choose (enable or disable).  PM doesn't make use of the blog posts feature.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

GGPlayer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I guess he asked this question because the profile page has a field about the number of blogs.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex_F wrote:

How do I make a blog post in the community?

@Alex_F you can't, really.  What are you trying to blog about?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.