cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

Just reply and hit the bravos  i will do the same

Smiley Wink

 

cheers

Ed

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

Nice Try lol

_________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS


@Edwinklh3 wrote:

Just reply and hit the bravos  i will do the same

Smiley Wink

 

cheers

Ed


This will actually accomplish the opposite of the desired effect.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

My understanding is that PM adjusts Bravos (and Rewards) whenever they notice the system is being deliberately gamified or manipulated.

 

Or at least they used to. It seems like PM Mods hardly bother to visit the community forums anymore, even when flagged. Maybe they're just too busy keeping up with the endless back end stuff. Certainly they haven't been very visible (except on their Announcement threads). 

Highlighted

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS


@Korth wrote:

My understanding is that PM adjusts Bravos (and Rewards) whenever they notice the system is being deliberately gamified or manipulated.

 

 


Such activities make the member at risk of having the reward adjusted, completely removed, or may result in a member being banned.

Highlighted
YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

Do bravos serve any other purpose other than acknowledgement of a good post and bragging rights?  

 

I know that there some badges given and a bravo board.  I am not sure if it would it help someone get to a higher community status.  Does it?

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS


@YVR wrote:

Do bravos serve any other purpose other than acknowledgement of a good post and bragging rights?  

 

I know that there some badges given and a bravo board.  I am not sure if it would it help someone get to a higher community status.  Does it?


Yes I would say that Bravos do play a part in the calculation of monthly rewards


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

too bad the bravos in the lounge dont count.