BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

Just reply and hit the bravos  i will do the same

Smiley Wink

cheers

Ed

Oracle

Re: BRAVOS FOR BRAVOS

Nice Try lol

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

Just reply and hit the bravos  i will do the same

Smiley Wink

cheers

Ed

This will actually accomplish the opposite of the desired effect.

Mayor / Maire

My understanding is that PM adjusts Bravos (and Rewards) whenever they notice the system is being deliberately gamified or manipulated.

Or at least they used to. It seems like PM Mods hardly bother to visit the community forums anymore, even when flagged. Maybe they're just too busy keeping up with the endless back end stuff. Certainly they haven't been very visible (except on their Announcement threads). 

@Korth wrote:

My understanding is that PM adjusts Bravos (and Rewards) whenever they notice the system is being deliberately gamified or manipulated.

Such activities make the member at risk of having the reward adjusted, completely removed, or may result in a member being banned.

YVR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do bravos serve any other purpose other than acknowledgement of a good post and bragging rights?  

I know that there some badges given and a bravo board.  I am not sure if it would it help someone get to a higher community status.  Does it?

Oracle

@YVR wrote:

Do bravos serve any other purpose other than acknowledgement of a good post and bragging rights?  

I know that there some badges given and a bravo board.  I am not sure if it would it help someone get to a higher community status.  Does it?

Yes I would say that Bravos do play a part in the calculation of monthly rewards

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

too bad the bravos in the lounge dont count.