Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just reply and hit the bravos  i will do the same

😉

cheers

Ed

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

too bad the bravos in the lounge dont count.

@YVR wrote:

Do bravos serve any other purpose other than acknowledgement of a good post and bragging rights?  

I know that there some badges given and a bravo board.  I am not sure if it would it help someone get to a higher community status.  Does it?

Yes I would say that Bravos do play a part in the calculation of monthly rewards

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do bravos serve any other purpose other than acknowledgement of a good post and bragging rights?  

I know that there some badges given and a bravo board.  I am not sure if it would it help someone get to a higher community status.  Does it?

@Korth wrote:

My understanding is that PM adjusts Bravos (and Rewards) whenever they notice the system is being deliberately gamified or manipulated.

Such activities make the member at risk of having the reward adjusted, completely removed, or may result in a member being banned.

My understanding is that PM adjusts Bravos (and Rewards) whenever they notice the system is being deliberately gamified or manipulated.

Or at least they used to. It seems like PM Mods hardly bother to visit the community forums anymore, even when flagged. Maybe they're just too busy keeping up with the endless back end stuff. Certainly they haven't been very visible (except on their Announcement threads). 

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

Just reply and hit the bravos  i will do the same

😉

cheers

Ed

This will actually accomplish the opposite of the desired effect.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice Try lol

Need Help? Let's chat.