cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Years!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Today marks 4 years with Public Mobile!!  The only issue I have ever run into was not receiving texts after the US Roaming add-on expired and that has been fixed.  My plan here cost half of what it was with my old provider for over double the data that I was sharing with my wife.  Below is the rewards I have earned while with Public Mobile so if we were to double that I would say that is what I have saved from my switch to PM!!

ShawnC13_0-1604517042944.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

11 REPLIES 11

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 Congratulations and thank you for all your help.  🌹

giphy

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Amazing Shawn! we have saved so much being here really loving it and trying to get more and more friends over to Public Mobile! 

@BearFBI 

Hey stranger! That'll be another buck off your bill.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 Wow ! congrats on 4 years 👏 

For me in 4 months it will mark my first year.

@ShawnC13 

Congratulations! That's a whole heap of helping...here I got you something for your fourth anniversary.Screenshot_20201106-071041~2.png

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13  Congrats on your perseverance & patience, putting up with all the foibles around here, and the occasional certifiable wingnut!!! 👍

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations!

Sarah_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Today marks 4 years with Public Mobile!!  The only issue I have ever run into was not receiving texts after the US Roaming add-on expired and that has been fixed.  My plan here cost half of what it was with my old provider for over double the data that I was sharing with my wife.  Below is the rewards I have earned while with Public Mobile so if we were to double that I would say that is what I have saved from my switch to PM!!

ShawnC13_0-1604517042944.png

Congrats on such an exciting milestone @ShawnC13!

@Korth wrote:

That is impressive!

Although to be fair, very few of us get a fixed $20 Oracle bonus every month. That alone adds up to $240 per year.

@Korth, That is true, it wasn't $20 when I first became an Oracle it was $10 and before I was an Oracle the max reward without being one was $6.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

May was a mere 2 years for me.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

That is impressive!

Although to be fair, very few of us get a fixed $20 Oracle bonus every month. That alone adds up to $240 per year.

Need Help? Let's chat.