cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can provide me a Referal code? Thank you.

yhw9102
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have bought a sim card from Walmart.

Who can tell me a referal code ? thanks a lot.

5 REPLIES 5

@DaleF wrote:

Thank you ... I did send a private email.

I suggested a few months ago that they don't use the phone number as a promo code but some other random assigned number.

Thanks!!

Dale

Dale I can confirm that this was brought up at our Oracle Conference call yesterday and PM agrees that using something other than your phone number is better and would like to work on it but currently there are bigger issues to fix within the PM system and I have to agree with them on that.  But I did just want to let you know that this has been brought up at higher levels with PM and they are aware and have it on their "roadmap"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DaleF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you ... I did send a private email.

I suggested a few months ago that they don't use the phone number as a promo code but some other random assigned number.

Thanks!!

Dale

@DaleF wrote:

You are welcome to use mine:-)

403*******

I have edited your phone number as this is a public forum and phone numbers are used for verification purposes if you receive a migration offer.  It is best to contact members through Private message

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DaleF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are welcome to use mine:-)

403*******

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@yhw9102 wrote:

I have bought a sim card from Walmart.

Who can tell me a referal code ? thanks a lot.

@yhw9102I sent you a private message 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.