cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Web Link

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

I know if a friend signs up through Public Mobile, they enter your phone number manually when they sign up for the 30 or 90-day plan.

Sometimes, I just wished there was a direct 'Refer a Friend' link with our account number / phone number that automatically fills the dialog boxes when the friend does sign-up so there are no errors when our friends sign up manually.  

Life would be so much easier!

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I have no issue with the phone number method.  if you are not comfortable giving your phone number to a friend then they are not really friends.   this avoids people from plastering their links everyhere online

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My preference is for Koodo's web link. Specifically, because I don't have to give out my phone number (or relatives' number)... then again, Koodo's referral is for "friends"... but "friends" can be had for $50... hmmm, come to think of it, it's a bit of a chicken or egg thing. I'm not always sure if the friend came first or the referral for the friend.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I respectfully disagree.  Having used both this referral system and the Koodo system, I would say this system is the easiest.  The Koodo system uses a link but there is still the need for precise data entry which is an unavoidable step.

Need Help? Let's chat.