cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Delayed Reward?

@Carniam wrote:

Anyway to switch the solution to @AE_Collector as his solution is actually the one that speaks to the situation that I was wondering about. The rest appear to focus on receiving the $10 reward

If you want to refer your friends to PM, all you need to do is to give your referral code on your overview page after login.

Every time, your friend used your code to activate a PM plan, your refer-a-friend reward will go up by $1.  You are not getting the refer-a-friend reward until your next renewal date.  All your rewards will be converted to available fund before renewal.  You will not get the refer-a-friend reward if you friend left PM before your renewal date.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam wrote:

@AE_Collector Yes this is what I am talking about. I did check online and it did not show up there until I received the text the next afternoon.

You are likely in eastern time zone or further east? It seems like there is just One single Schedule for all of Canada as far as sending the text notifications and I have heard that it is around noon eastern because that is 9AM pacific.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Carniam @AE_Collector 

The exact cut off is 6pm Paficific/9pm Eastern for these text messages.  This message isn't indication of when the $1 reward for the referrer or the $10 credit for the referred was applied other than it happened some time between that cutoff tine and 9am Pacific/12pm Eastern.