Vouliez-vous dire : 

Re : Bon qui marche pas

darline
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i tried to remove the voucher but i cant do it

17 RÉPONSES 17

darline
J'ai un bon que y acheté qui marche pas, que puis je faite?

darline
Comment pouvert vous maider?

darline
Ç un bon de payment pour le mois

You may be able to find more support in the French language community: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Communaut%C3%A9-Public-Mobile/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Commu...

(sorry I don't understand French, so can't be of much more assistance)

darline

i bought a payment voucher, i  have bbeen trying to use it since yesterday, it doen t work, what do i do ?

darline

it is not fair, i paid for my voucher, i have all information about my transaction, why can t i use my voucher ? what s going on with that company right now

@darline Please share the exact error message you see when you attempt to use your payment voucher PIN to make the payment. "it doesn't work" does not give us enough information to assist.

You are also welcome to send in a screenshot showing the problem if you like (or if that's easier for you).

darline

Capture.PNG

EDIT: Removed due to double post.

@darline Please remove the voucher number from that screenshot to prevent any misuse. Also, from what I understand, you have to enter the PIN from the voucher, and not the "voucher number" itself. Can you confirm if this voucher PIN is what you're currently using?

Payment vouchers are tricky to troubleshoot since they are bought from a third party. The best advice I can give you is to send a webmail to PM support if you're sure you're entering the correct information for the voucher to be processed. They take upto 48 hours to respond, so the sooner you email them, the better off you'll be.

You may also try calling 611 to use the voucher on your account.

Finally, you can try going back to the store you bought the voucher from, to see if they can check to make sure it's still valid (and hasn't been used). There may even be a toll free number printed on the voucher that you may be able to call.

darline

the voucher was never used ,i got this problem since the time i was trying to use it from the time i bought it to the store,sinc ei first got the voucher,i always got the message i sent u

darline
I dont know How to get to PM support

darline
How Can i get in touch with PM support?

You can contact PM support by clicking on the "Contact Us" or "Communiquez avec nous" link at the bottom of the page.

@Martin, do you have any other advice in this situation? Feel free to respond in French (since this thread has been moved to the French community).

Martin
Legend
Legend
Bonjour @darline,

Comprenez-vous comment envoyer un webmail à l'assistance à la clientèle après la lecture du message par 778?

Je me réjouis de votre réponse.

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Bonjour darline,

Je vous remercie d’avoir contacté Public Mobile.

Votre service est fonctionnel, j’ai pu remarquer que vous étiez en mesure de faire/recevoir des appels.

Laissez-nous savoir si vous avez toujours des problèmes avec votre service, sinon envoyez-nous le numéro de bon en message privé.

Merci !

Need Help? Let's chat.