cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting worked out but odd issue...

jgoldring
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to port my number rather quickly (kudos to Public!!!) but one issue I have is that I forgot to disable call forwarding to my VoIP provider when I was on my old service and that is still active? I can call out from PM but incoming calls still come to my VoIP application. How might I be able to correct this or will it eventually correct itself?

Thank you all for your time.

1 REPLY 1

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jgoldring wrote:

I was able to port my number rather quickly (kudos to Public!!!) but one issue I have is that I forgot to disable call forwarding to my VoIP provider when I was on my old service and that is still active? I can call out from PM but incoming calls still come to my VoIP application. How might I be able to correct this or will it eventually correct itself?

Thank you all for your time.

@jgoldring are you 100% sure your port worked?  It doesn't sound like it did.  What happens if you put your SIM card from your previous provider back in the phone...are you able to place a call?  If so, your port definitely did not work (or hasn't completed yet).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.