cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpaid for the third time (2 package renewal, 1 roaming to the us)

Gonenh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I've been with Public for half a year now, and just had my second Auto renewal. For the second time I noticed that the package I have cost more to auto renew than to just pay a new one ($150 for auto renewal for three months, vs $135 from scartch). In addition, on my last visit to the US while getting the roaming plan I paid $20, but when landed I received an SMS saying that the price should is $10 for a roaming plan. I'd like to get a refund for the total amount ($40). How can I contact a rep and how can I make sure that something like that doesn't happen in the future?

Thanks,

Gonen

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would double check to make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I believe you were unaware of the price changes a while back. You might also be looking at a LTE vs 3G plan. If the plan you have is costing less now, then you might want to make a switch to that plan. You can either do it yourself and have it changed on your next renewal. But since you just renewed and would like to change it now without paying the full amount again, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

As for the refund, you will not get it as the price you paid was charged correctly. For the US roaming, the price is listed when you purchase. I am not sure what US add-on you purchased. If you added $20 and purchased a $10 add-on, the extra $10 should be available to use under Available Balance. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Gonenh,

Sorry to hear all the trouble you've experienced in trying to renew and purchase add-ons in your short time here with Public Mobile.

You will need to send a message to the Moderators with a detailed explanation of all the issues you've encountered and the amount that was overcharged. Be sure to include your account number, name, phone number, e-mail and pin.

To send a message to the Moderators, use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.