cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping the same plan as my father

Calvinhtr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am looking to join Public Mobile and my father is currently with Public Mobile. His plan costs $60 for 3 months with unlimited texting and calling. Can I keep this plan?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:
  1. Choose the $15 plan and add the $5 -500 minute add-on. So for $20 every 30 days  ($60 every 90 days) you get Unlimited incoming calls + 100 Outgoing Canada minutes that expire every 30 days + 500 Outgoing Canada wide minutes that don't expire and you also get Unlimited International texting and 250MB of data.
  2. Another option sign-up for the limited time $25.00 plan per 30 days that include Unlimited Canada wide talk, Unlimited International texts and 1GB data for $23 (with AutoPay) per 30 days. Works out to $69.00 plus tax every 90 days. 

@geopublic great explanations of some similar options available for @Calvinhtr.  Nicely done.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Calvinhtr 

I was confused if your dad is no longer wanting that plan or he wants to keep it just you want the same plan

If your dad doesnt want the plan/number at all - you can take over.

If you dad wants to keep the plan and you want the same plan - right now there isnt an exact duplicate however there is

• 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk
  • UNLIMITED Incoming calls
  • UNLIMITED International Textand Picture Messaging
  • + BONUS 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay
  • VOICEMAIL⁹ & Call Display
  • $15/30 days

OR

• 500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed
  • + BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
  • UNLIMITED Talk Canada-wide
  • UNLIMITED International Textand Picture Messaging
  • VOICEMAIL &Call Display
  • $25/30 days

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Calvinhtr wrote:

Hello,

I am looking to join Public Mobile and my father is currently with Public Mobile. His plan costs $60 for 3 months with unlimited texting and calling. Can I keep this plan?

@CalvinhtrAre you asking if you can take-over your Dad's plan or get the same plan as your Dad currently has?

If you want a similar plan that plan is not available anymore but you have other choices:

1. Choose the $15 plan and add the $5 -500 minute add-on. So for $20 every 30 days  ($60 every 90 days) you get Unlimited incoming calls + 100 Outgoing Canada minutes that expire every 30 days + 500 Outgoing Canada wide minutes that don't expire and you also get Unlimited International texting and 250MB of data.
  2. Another option sign-up for the limited time $25.00 plan per 30 days that include Unlimited Canada wide talk, Unlimited International texts and 1GB data for $23 (with AutoPay) per 30 days. Works out to $69.00 plus tax every 90 days. 

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can choose what plan you want when you get your sim and sign up BUT different plans come and go so that means you may not get the deal your father is getting.  As long as your father keeps his plan active he will keep it.  Check out the available plans NOW.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Calvinhtr wrote:

Hello,

HE can keep it. You can't get it. The least cost 90-day plan appears to be province-wide and nothing else at $60. No texting, no data.

Need Help? Let's chat.