Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

crash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im startin

9phone compatability 3 times

imjust starting out on public mobile hve gone trough all steps on getting started page ..bought and activated new sim card gave credit card info and set up a new account and to port my number from rogers...iphone 6s just says no sim card installed community wont let me sign on or recognize my email xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com) on the community chat helper i just get told to redo all my getting started items they wont even adress the non-ability to sign on to community or my account checke in 

)g on public mobile went throu all th steps on getting started page 

2 REPLIES 2

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is the phone unlocked?

GC

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you cycled your phone off and on to see if it sets it up?

Also, have you tried the SIM in another phone to see if it works?

You could also try removing the SIM and putting it back in.

If all else fails contact the moderators

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account or activation issues. They can be contacted through private messages

Click here to send them a private message.

Include the following in the private message (never put this information on the community page).

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you don't know your pin, provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address,

Email address,

Alternate phone number,

Date of birth,

Last top up date & amount

Response times:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [EST].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Response time vary based on requests and can be as soon as 1-3 hours, but can be up to 72 hours.

Please do not send multiple messages as this will not speed up the response time.

*I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me or anyone other than the Moderators*

Need Help? Let's chat.