cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up sim

Maverick4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

need advice on setting up a new sim card.  I have a well working sim card and would like to set uo a new sim with a remote phone that my brother owns. Can I set up the sim on my cell after taking out my working sim set up the new sim and then use that new sim in my bros cell.  Or should I jut add him to my present plan?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maverick4 wrote:

need advice on setting up a new sim card.  I have a well working sim card and would like to set uo a new sim with a remote phone that my brother owns. Can I set up the sim on my cell after taking out my working sim set up the new sim and then use that new sim in my bros cell.  Or should I jut add him to my present plan?

You don't even need to insert the SIM. Activate going through the activation process which sets up the accounts and then send him the SIM.

There is no adding to any present plan.

Don't forget to use your referral code for his activation.

@Maverick4 wrote:

There isnt' any way to have mulitiple phone number on an account, nor can you have more than one sim card using the same plan. If the phone is compatible with Public Mobile, you can use this sim card in it, but you can only use one of of them in that device at a time.

Need Help? Let's chat.