cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

ladoucem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As mentionned earlier, I set up my wife with PM. For some reason, no rewards have been credited to my account.

Can I do something about this?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ladoucem 

Your wife should get a $10 credit within 72 hours and you will get $1 or 1 point depending if you are on the old Rewards system or the new Points system (if you activate after Jan. 25/22) if you use your referral code to active the SIM.

You can login to your account to see if the $1/1 point reward was placed in your account and your wife will need to contact a CS_Agent after 3 days if the $10 credit was not placed into her account.

If a referral code was not used during activation, she can mention that she forgot to use your referral code by mistake. The CS_Agent are very understooding.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You wife should have received the 10 bonus in her available balance and you should receive your 1/month referral reward and see the phone number of your wife in your referral rewards section. A CSA can resolve this and add the bonus manually to both of you, it may have been a typo with the code, etc.

@ladoucem wrote:

As mentionned earlier, I set up my wife with PM. For some reason, no rewards have been credited to my account.

@ladoucem wrote:

Did your wife use your referral code?  It's your wife who would have to take action by opening a ticket through https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to get the referral onto your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.