cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

Lindaq888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just referred my friend to an activated sim card. But I did not see my 30 dollars bonus.

how can I get it?

6 REPLIES 6

Also remember this $30 credit is only one per account... So if you have more referrals in the hopper than you have accounts, consider spreading the love to friends/family you've previously referred. 🙂

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The rewards are not due until January 2022. $5/mth for 6 months.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Don't worry @Lindaq888 

None of us have seen any part of the $30 yet.

But beginning in January, and continuing for the next five cycles, everyone will see $5 per cycle for a referral they made in December.

In fact you'll also get the additional $1 per cycle which will continue so long as the person they referred remains a customer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lindaq888 

but you have to get right away the $1 for your friend check it out your account,

for the $5/6 month Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lindaq888  $5 every month starting first week of January for 6 months produced your friend stays active. So first week of every month a $5 credit will be applied to your account.

If you log into your account and look under My rewards section you should see $1 which you will also get every month credited at renewal time.

Your friends $10 credit will be applied to their account within 72 hours. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lindaq888 wrote:

I just referred my friend to an activated sim card. But I did not see my 30 dollars bonus.

how can I get it?

@Lindaq888  - 

TERMS:

$30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months.

Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date.

Customers must use their unique referral code.

Limited to one credit per customer.

Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time.

Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account.

Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

Need Help? Let's chat.