cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referal code rewards

anahita17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

why my acvount is not being rewarded for "refer a friend" & "being refered by a friend" rewards

13 REPLIES 13

Noel2

This happened to me but the Moderator that I got fixed this up for me right away and then I recieved my reward. Very happy with the results.  

@anahita17 

You will have to inquire with the moderators. It is unusual as referral rewards and the $10 bonus credit are normally added like clockwork. But errors occur.....

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right hand corner of your screen and type "referral bonus and reward missing" and human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

.Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anahita17  how long has it been? Are you sure your friend entered your referral code correctly? 

Mods will sometimes enter the code for you upto a week after activation.  Your friend needs to contact them though.

anahita17

I don't know why my account is not being rewarded, niether for refering a friend nor for entering a referal code frm a friend of mine in the field indicated at the time of registering and activating my new line!?

anahita17

Hello,

My account is not being rewarded of a friend's referal code yet

@anahita17 

You are welcome....and welcome to public mobile!

Anytime you have questions we are happy to help.

anahita17

Thanks very much my dear

@anahita17 

And neither of you have recieved the $10 bonus credit? And there is no referral reward in your account?

@anahita17 

So you activated with a referral code and then referred a friend with your code. 

Edit:

I see I have answered your question.....congrats on your first referral!

anahita17

Thanks for your message, my friend activated his account right after I did mine a week ago

anahita17

I did both of them

@anahita17 

When did your friend activate with your referral code? You should see the $1 referral reward immediately after activation appear on your rewards page in your account. Your friend will see the $10 bonus credit within 72 hours but usually the next day. 

If neither of you recieve anything, your friend forgot to add the referral code or there has been an error then your friend will have to contact the moderators with your referral code and preferably the last 4 digits of your phone number to double check that the referral code matches your account and add it if necessary.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@anahita17 

Did you just activate or did you refer someone?

Need Help? Let's chat.