cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your account has already enough balance."

MadeJust
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm trying to make a payment with VISA, like I've done before, but I'm getting this message: Your account has already enough balance.

7 REPLIES 7

MadeJust

Waste of time. This company is **bleep**ing useless.

MadeJust

I'm not getting email notifications for PMs. I replied to your PM.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @MadeJust

Thank you for your patience ! 

I am sorry that you feel this way, however I am not ignoring you. I assure you that I replied to your private message yesterday at 10:50 am, can you please view it ?

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

MadeJust

I've sent you two messages now with no response from you. So why'd you tell me to PM my phone number if you're just going to ignore me?

My credit card should have been refunded, and the money in my account applied to my payment instead. It should STILL be done, if anyone's actually listening there at Public Mobile. This was YOUR buggy payment system, you should rectify this situation.

Between the constant problems with the glitchy online payment system to the near non-existant customer service.. seriously thinking about ditching my service altogether.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @MadeJust

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you had trouble with your payment and your self-serve issue, and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

You're correct - this is an issue we are currently experiencing but we're working on a fix. Would you mind providing me with me your phone number via private message ? I'd like to have a look at your account have rectify this for you.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

MadeJust

Oh FFS!! I really wish Public Mobile would fix their glitchy ass system already.

When I tried to put the VISA payment through, it gave me a 'generic error' and told me to log out and log back in. Did that and my balance showed $4 (wtf?!). So I went out and bought a couple vouchers so I could make the payment with that instead.

As I was entering the voucher codes I realized I already have data, but it was too late. So that **bleep** VISA payment actually went through, I didn't get any confirmation texts or message on the website, and needlessly spent another $42 on vouchers I really can't afford to spend again (after already making the payment with the credit card).

This is really frustrating sh*t!

MadeJust

I had to select "Other" from the drop down menu... the "Amount Due" option isn't working.

Need Help? Let's chat.