cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Service"

mycellphone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

So after much back and forth with PM I finally did what Apple told me to reset my phone as I have no service on my cell phone since July. Still no service... Bought this phone in May from a retailer (unlocked phone with Telus, Koodo and PM) Worked from May to July, suddenly no service. I was told by PM that the phone had been flagged lost or stolen, however after many searches online, my device does not seem to be blocked due to this. Then PM tells me to go to Apple to see if they can fix this: we reset the phone but still no service? I did try the SIM on another unlocked phone and it works. 

When I go into my settings and into Network, it says, phone not allowed. If this device is not flagged, if Apple says it,s not the phone and one week ago I stumbled upon a site that showed that Telus Canada has flagged this phone, where do I go from here?

2 REPLIES 2

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mycellphone

I'm sorry about this ordeal, 

If the SIM card works in another unlocked phone, then this is definitely a device issue. 

Can you send me the IMEI # of this Iphone? I will look into this, also which model is this phone? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mycellphone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

BTW in my settings and Carrier info it does show that it's Public Mobile but again "phone not allowed"

Need Help? Let's chat.