cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem login account

PierreK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Typed my usual password, a couple of times, wait several hours, tried again, not working.

Tried ''forgot my password'', but completely forgot that there was a security question, have my phone since 2014...

What can I do? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

VirginNo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to create a new account with all the same info...Voila!! Worked for me

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @PierreK ,

Well, it seems like you did what is usually suggested, waited for a bit and tried again. Tried the "forgot your password" route, didn't work.

Guess you really locked yourself out!

Moderators can get you fixed up again. 🙂

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1599780922502.png

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@PierreK wrote:

Typed my usual password, a couple of times, wait several hours, tried again, not working.

Tried ''forgot my password'', but completely forgot that there was a security question, have my phone since 2014...

What can I do? Thanks

@PierreK hello if none of that works try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue , you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PierreK wrote:

What can I do? Thanks

@PierreK  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention password reset   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.