cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting a Koodos number

Vernon1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated and paid for my Public Mobile account on Monday, Spet. 30. and immediately contacted a Moderator to port my number from Koodos.

THe Moderator replied and said that it would be ported on Thursday, Oct. 3 after 4 PM as per my request to wait until I was home from work to change over because I was still using my Koodos sim card in order to have access to my Koodos phone #.

It is now late on Monday, Oct. 7 and my number has not been ported.  I sent my information and request in again this morning to a Moderator and have not heard back.

I am still paying for my Koodos account, (until my number is ported) AND I'm paying for data on Koodos.   

What should I do?  Something doens't seem right here.

4 REPLIES 4

Vernon1

Koodo account # and phone # has been right with all requests.

Koodos account all paid up, nothing owing.

Hoping a Moderator will reply to my emails so my number can be ported soon.

Vernon1

All correct account numbers and phone numbers, including my 4 digit PIN have been sent to Moderator Team, once last Wednesday and again this morning.

I have not heard back, even though the Moderator said last Wednesday that my number would be ported after 4 PM on Thursday.  

I'm surprised another Moderator hasn't picked up my email and dealt with it.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Keep using your Koodo sim to continue your service. Perhaps send a private Message to @CS_Agent to see what's holding up your port. I think I've also heard of people contacting Koodo to get help with ports.

When your done porting, send another ticket asking for a refund of the days you had to pay for both accounts. Can't hurt to try.

@Vernon1  This means that your request has failed. Double check your Koodo account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.