cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting rewards

ajavaid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it is shown in my payment that I due 7 cads to pay but each time on auto payment it deducts 8.05. I have $10 package in which I have $1 for friend refer and 2 cad on auto so according to that I should pay 7 and it is even showing me 7 dollars as bill due but it deduts 8.05. Can any one tell me why

4 REPLIES 4

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, it is just hidden taxes. Very common situation.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ajavaid  The payment history on selfserve does not show the tax. Your credit card statement includes the tax so that is why the amounts are different.

The taxman needs to get paid. 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ajavaid 

$7 x QC tax 15% = $8.05

We are pay sale tax when we add fund to PM account.  PM portal is showing only the fund without tax.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ajavaid wrote:

it is shown in my payment that I due 7 cads to pay but each time on auto payment it deducts 8.05. I have $10 package in which I have $1 for friend refer and 2 cad on auto so according to that I should pay 7 and it is even showing me 7 dollars as bill due but it deduts 8.05. Can any one tell me why

The extra 1.05$ are taxes? Try to pay manually 7$. How much will it deduct from your card? By the way, autpay sometimes fails, so I would recommend to pay manually even with enabled autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.