cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my name is Abdelmotaleb Maouhubph number : ***-***-****my $10 promo for 12 months is not active ?

Abdel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my my name is Abdelmotaleb Maouhubph number : ***-***-****my $10 promo for 12 months is not active ? i recived the $10 only one month and then stoed, if you refer to transcation history you will see i do have a promo $10 for 12 months.pld help me gettingback the promo 

Thnak you very much

5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello Abdel,

Your $10 rebate is given monthly, not as a lump-sum payment of $120.

As advised above, contact PM. Click on Contact Us in the lower column of this site's homepage; a new page will open with Email Away on it; click that; another new page will open with a web form and a hyperlink called None of the above. Choose the one more appropriate to your needs.

Good luck!

Vostok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hmm, interesting. I'm coming close to a month with Public Mobile. Haven't heard of this before. I'll find out soon enough if the promo indeed does or doesn't carry over to the second month. LOL

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What !?...Cat Tongue

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abdel, Before you get a Group of Privacy Police Jump on you for Putting your phone number on line, let me answer this for you you need to go to publicmobile.ca and click on contact us and send off an email to get your $10 credit.

BetaKam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Abdel $10 beta promo missing!  I am sorry to hear this. This is my first month and I really do hope this doesn't happen to me in my second month.  

Need Help? Let's chat.