cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

important

melissacabbs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid 75$ to get unlimited everything and 4g of data and it lasted me Like 2 weeks how come? Second how do ppl get answers if they dont have a computer since new customers are not elegable to talk to customer service its kinda ridiculous in my eyes we pay and get no answers so i would like to be reimbourssed please cause i aint paying for service to get **bleep**ty service thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

With regard to data usage, a lot was consumed if you bought a new phone. All apps and possibly your Android operating system were updated in the background without your knowing that. Regardless of the preceding, access your self-serve account and click Usage History. That will give you a precise day by day accounting of how much data was used.

With regard to communicating with PM, use your cell. Click on Contact Us on this site's home page in the left column. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a radio button webform. Complete the form as appropriate, and submit your information to Public Mobile. In approximately 2 days, Public Mobile will contact you.

What problem do you have that you wish to contact Public Mobile? We may be able to answer your question here.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi is it your whole plan that is down or just the data portion? If it is just data, is it possible you used it all up as where this is a prepaid service once you hit the limit I am pretty sure the service stops so there are no overages.

There should be warnings though. As for most people they just use there smartphone browser these days. There is a email link that you can use to get your issues across as well as this forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.