cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i lost my sim

sajidmajeedsaj1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i lost my sim 1 month ago and ordered new one but still did not recieve and i already payed for 3 month and i registered auto pay from my credit card.when i try to sign in my account open but only one messege show hello.

whats wrong with that.i am not able to change the plan or neither able to remove auto pay.i dont know what to do.plz if anyone can help me on this much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@sajidmajeedsaj1 

You can also opt to purchase or order a replacement SIM, while you are following-up for refund on the lost one.

In addition, you can logon to your Self-Serve account and report your phone as lost/stolen. This will suspend service (for up to 89 days) until you get your SIM card replaced.

Once you have your SIM card, you can return to report your phone as found and also register your new replacement SIM card number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sajidmajeedsaj1  - If you ordered a SIM from Public Mobile, and it has been a month, then you need to contact the moderator team (via private message) and ask them to investigate.  Regarding your difficulty seeing your self serve portal, I suggest you try using your browser in Incognito or Privacy mode.  Or, try another browser (again, in Incognito/Privacy mode).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your history, cookies, cache in your internet browser. Then try logging in again. See if anything changes.

Sim card might have been lost in .ail. please contact mods at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.