cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help regarding accessing my account

edpayawal147
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
hello
I need help please regarding accessing my account its not May 6 yet how come I cannot access my account it happens all the time when i am renewing my account
2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
I have edited your title to avoid confusion.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's probably a system glitch try a different browser also delete cache and cookie on browser help sometimes but if you think there's an issue with your account since you mentioned you have to renew I would contact mod by private msg
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Also setup a autopay if you still making one time payment this way you won't have to worry about about renewal date and also you will be getting autopay reward which is 2 dollars per 30 days and 6 dollars off on 90 days
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.