cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help please

jojopf99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I just set up new acct friday night but cannot make phone calls or receive text , only have data ? took a second look to see that i have to click on the talk tab and the text tab addons ,  whitch  i thought was all included in the data tab , wanted to change it but it wants to charge a lot more please any help please (( i would like the unlimited province talk and text and 6gb of data thanks

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jojopf99 did you get everything sorted out?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@jojopf99 wrote:

when i choose 90 day paln and i pick  my data package the 6GB = 6GB is that for the whole 90 day 12gb total ?

@jojopf99 was the "=" a typo for "+"?  I think you mean "6GB + 6GB", right? If so, then you have 12GB to use as you want for the 90 days.  12GB total, to be used over the course of the 90 days as you see fit.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

6GB is for the whole 90 days.  You can use it all up in one month or make sure it lasts until the end of the 90 days - up to you how you use it.Smiley Happy

jojopf99

when i choose 90 day paln and i pick  my data package the 6GB = 6GB is that for the whole 90 day 12gb total ?

jojopf99

thanks

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will usually hear back from the Moderators within a few hours.

SD08

Since you just started your plan, the moderators should be able to make the change for you.  You will have to top up your acount with funds to cover the price difference, then click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM account number, phone number and the details of the plan you want.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

jojopf99

I just set up new acct friday night but cannot make phone calls or receive text , only have data ? took a second look to see that i have to click on the talk tab and the text tab addons ,  whitch  i thought was all included in the data tab , wanted to change it but it wants to charge a lot more please any help please (( i would like the unlimited province talk and text and 6gb of data thanks @moderator_team 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jojopf99

The moderators answer the private messages in the order they come in.  Shouldn't be too long, patience is key.  If there is a difference in cost between the plan you are on and the one you would like to change to, make sure it is in your available balance to help expedite the process when the mods get to your message.

jojopf99

thanks how long do they taketo reply ?

mimmo

hi sorry for troubles.  it is an account issue and only mods can help

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.